Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) is in effect since 25 May 2018.
Disclaimer concerning personal data protection at Warszawska Organizacja Turystyczna:
- The controller of your personal data is Warszawska Organizacja Turystyczna (“Controller”). You may contact the Controller in writing at the following address: Pl. Defilad 1 (IX piętro, pok. 937, 938, 946), 00-901 Warsaw, Poland and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We process your data only for the purposes of responding to your query sent by e-mail (the processing is based on our legitimate interest as Controller in communicating with the website users).
- Your data will be processed for a period not longer than necessary to send a reply and may be processed thereafter for a period of limitation of any claims.
- Disclosure of your data is voluntary but necessary to reply to your query.
- You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectification and deletion of the data, the right to limitation of processing, the right to object against processing, the right to portability of the data, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.